My Wikimedia contributions focus on topics related to Tunisia and Switzerland, with a predilection for themes related to politics, history and heritage.
About my activities
I am mostly active in the following projects:
- French-speaking Wikipedia (since 2005; administrator since 2006)
- Wikimedia Commons (since 2006)
- Wikidata (since 2013).
I am a member of Wikimedia CH, serving in various positions:
- board member and president (2009-2012)
- member of the micro-grant committee (2016-2022)
- representative to WikiFranca (since 2020)
- representative to the francophonie micro-grant subcommittee of Wikimédia France (since 2022).
I am also a member of the Wikimedia TN User Group, serving as a member of its constituent board (2019-2020).
|Users by language|